What do you do while a street light hasn’t been permanent for years, your passports have been late or a road construction has been going on for months without any development?
Even though when you haven’t got your IT reimbursement the answer is easy you file an online RTI. As per the Right to Information Act 2005, each Indian resident has the right to ask for detail from a public ability if he or she wishes to do so. Here are the steps for filing an online RTI for dhundahera gurgaon gurugram haryana. You have two options for filing are described below:
Filing the Application in Offline Mode if you wanna file online rti haryana then you need to follow these simple steps:
Step1: Recognize the department to which your online rti haryana Application Request in dhundahera gurgaon gurugram haryana should be addressed to
The essential step towards filing an RTI is to identify the section to which the RTI Application has to be addressed. The RTI should be filed to the section which can give the information raised in the application. For example, if the matter is a public issue such as street light issue, garbage issue, water problem, and so on the RTI should be filed addressed to the Municipal Corporation of the region.
Step2: Write the Drafting carefully Firstly, you know the department goes on towards writing your application.
The following tips should be kept in mind whilst writing the application it is preferable to write the application in the layout prescribed by the dhundahera gurgaon gurugram haryana Government. You can locate a form here:
- You can write an application on a plain piece of paper.
- You can put the queries in Hindi or English. Likewise, the government can reply in both languages.
- Make sure that the questions asked are directed towards a single concern.
- If you have more than one problem that needs to be raised, it is advised to file several RTIs. For the reason that too many issues addressed in a single RTI will construct the application complex to understand which can eventually lead to refusal. For instance, you wish to ask about the status of your postponed passports, put questions related completely to your passport matter.
Online RTI dhundahera gurgaon gurugram haryana - Filing the Application
Presently, there isn’t any service available with the government of dhundahera gurgaon gurugram haryana in which citizens can apply online. But don't worry you do have another option of filing rti online dhundahera gurgaon gurugram haryana by using RTI guru. Our website makes sure that your application reaches the authorities; all you need to do is fill up a simple form. Firstly, you fill the form with all your details, your part is complete. It is our job to make sure that your RTI application has reached its goal. Our team of legal experts makes it a point that your application stands no possibility of a negative response.
The list of rti online dhundahera gurgaon gurugram haryana Government Departments for physical post:
- कृषि विभाग
- पशुपालन विभाग
- जलवायु परिवर्तन विभाग
- महिला एवं बाल विभाग
- खाद्य नागरिक आपूर्ति विभाग
- ग्रामीण विकास विभाग
- वन एवं पारिस्थितिकी, पर्यावरण विभाग
- उद्योग और वाणिज्य विभाग
- संस्कृति विभाग
- चुनाव विभाग
- स्वास्थ्य एवं चिकित्सा विभाग
- श्रम और रोजगार विभाग
- पर्यटन विभाग
- समाज कल्याण विभाग
- आतिथ्य और प्रोटोकॉल विभाग
- इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स और संचार विभाग
- सड़क और भवन विभाग
- उच्च शिक्षा विभाग
- बुनियादी ढांचा और निवेश विभाग
- पिछड़ा वर्ग और कल्याण विभाग
- परिवहन विभाग
- वित्त विभाग
File RTI dhundahera gurgaon gurugram haryana
If you want to file RTI online haryana gurugram gurgaon dhundahera , then there are certain things you need to keep in mind while filing an RTI application.
So here are steps for apply online rti dhundahera gurgaon gurugram haryana:
Step 1: The application might be composed or flawlessly written by hand, wherein mention on "Application under RTI act 2005". The application may ideally be written however an email is acknowledged as a mode according to law.
Step 2: Some Public Authorities have conceived their own format for the applications. However, there is no impulse under the law to adhere to such proforma. Applications can't be dismissed on the ground that they were not in the endorsed proforma. The application ought to be in English, Hindi, or the official language of the territory where an application is being made.
Step 3: The address is to the competent authority, (need not mention his/her name), basically address the "public information officer".
Step 4: The application ought to be in a basic and simple language. Mention your question points, abstain from asking vague questions, and ask direct questions. Avoid using too specialized terms or legitimate language.
- Step 5: Attach Government RTI Fee as IPO/DD/MO and so on as pertinent with the RTI Application.
Step 6: You can likewise request an investigation of public works done in your town Adlipur, At the end mention your address appropriately.
Step 7: Undersign the application, remember to take a copy for your future references. At the end of the application make a declaration that you are an Indian resident.
Mode of payment of RTI fee for apply RTI online dhundahera gurgaon gurugram haryana
Your RTI Application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for Haryana. The application fee is Rs.10/- to be paid by Bank's Demand Draft or Pay Order [Banker's Cheque] or Indian Postal Order or in Cash against receipt. Applicants holding BPL(Below Poverty Line) certificate do not have to pay any application fee.
Information in A-3 or A-4 size paper - Rs.2 per page,
Large size: actual cost,
Publications: actual cost.
CD: Rs.50/- per CD.
Inspection: Rs.10/- for first hour and Rs.5/- for every 15 minutes or part thereof thereafter.
In the case of maps and plans etc. the fee shall be fixed by the concerned PIO in each case depending upon the cost of labour and material required to be employed.
The amount of fee shall be deposited in the following head of account: "Receipts under Right to Information Act, 2005."
Some Other RTI Issues
- File RTI dhundahera, gurgaon, gurugram, haryana for Industrial development issues: Industry Development Council answerable under the RTI Act.
- Passport verification issues: File an RTI application for passport verification
- the Cost of projects undertaken by the MLA and MP: Get information on allocation of funds used by MLA/MP of dhundahera, gurgaon, gurugram, haryana
- MNREGA works details: File an RTI application for MNREGA Scam in dhundahera, gurgaon, gurugram, haryana .
- against Pradhan / Mukhiya / local representatives: File RTI to know the Cost of projects undertaken by the Pradhan/Mukhiya/local representatives.
- dhundahera, gurgaon, gurugram, haryana in Municipal Corporation: RTI for Water problems shortage and sewer problems.
- MDM issues: File RTI Online for corruption in Mid Day Meal.
- against MLA and MP: File RTI dhundahera, gurgaon, gurugram, haryana to know the Cost of projects undertaken by the MLA and MP.
- Government Hospital: File RTI dhundahera, gurgaon, gurugram, haryana for Health and sanitation
- Birth / death certificate: File RTI for Birth and death certificate issues in Municipal Corporation dhundahera, gurgaon, gurugram, haryana.
- Education: RTI for Education, at primary middle and secondary levels of school.
- Housing development issues: File RTI for Housing development issues in dhundahera, gurgaon, gurugram, haryana.
- PF return : File an RTI Online to Get The Status of Your EPF Withdrawal or EPF Transfer Request in dhundahera, gurgaon, gurugram, haryana.
- Police complaint: Filed RTI for police complaint, but did not get any response for a long time.
- Gram Panchayat Rural and Panchayati Raj : Right to Information dhundahera, gurgaon, gurugram, haryana for Gram Panchayat Rural and Panchayati Raj and Rural Development work.
- For gov location collector office :File RTI land records or property details with pin code in dhundahera, gurgaon, gurugram, haryana.
RTI In Blocks / Sub-Districts Of dhundahera, gurgaon, gurugram, haryana
RTI in Blocks villages of gurgaon gurugram haryana
PIO Address Of dhundahera, gurgaon, gurugram, haryana
Format For gurgaon, gurugram, haryana
RTI Act, 2005 doesn't give a particular Format. You can write Application in any Format.For your benefit, we are giving a basic example of Application Format. Simply draft your application according to design and append IPO or DD according to requirement and send it to the concerned PIO.
Sample Format for Normal Application
Sample Format- First Appeal
Sample Format- Second Appeal
If still you face trouble in drafting RTI application, at that point take our help in filing RTI online. Simply click on the Apply Now and Fill the RTI Application Form. We will file your RTI for Haryana.