How To File RTI For puri odisha?
One can file a Right to Information application to any government section and private organizations and institutions which are considerably financed by the government.
Before filing an RTI application in puri odisha, be clear about what kind of information you need to ask
For instance, if individual desires to ask regarding the finances to be paid under the MLA LADS to your MLA community and its detail consumption, you require giving full detail and orientation for the Public Information Officer. This is necessary to know what your question is and what it is linked to by as long as the name of your MLA community, the district and state it falls under, and the period of time for which you are looking for information.
When will the response be provided to your RTI Application?
Once the PIO obtains your application, complete with the application fee, he or she is required to process it as fast as probable but no later than 30 days from the date on which he or she receives the application. If an APIO passed the application on, another 5 days gets added to this timeline.
Departments under puri odisha Government
The following are a few of the vital sections of the Government of puri odisha all along with links to their website. You can check them out to understand more about the range of work that these associations are responsible for. That provides help you understand which section your question relates to.
- Commerce & Transport
- Electronics & Information Technology
- Water Resources
- Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise
- Skill Development & Technical Education
- Public Grievances & Pension Admin
- Forest & Environment
- General Administration
- Women & Child Development
- Health & Family Welfare
- Parliamentary Affairs
- Science & Technology
- Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare
- Higher Education
- ST & SC Development, Minorities
- Housing & Urban Development
- Labour & Employees' State Insurance
- Panchayati Raj
- Information & Public Relations
- Rural Development
If you want to file RTI online odisha puri , then there are certain things you need to keep in mind while filing an RTI application.
So here are steps for apply online rti puri odisha:
Step 1: The application might be composed or flawlessly written by hand, wherein mention on "Application under RTI act 2005". The application may ideally be written however an email is acknowledged as a mode according to law.
Step 2: Some Public Authorities have conceived their own format for the applications. However, there is no impulse under the law to adhere to such proforma. Applications can't be dismissed on the ground that they were not in the endorsed proforma. The application ought to be in English, Hindi, or the official language of the territory where an application is being made.
Step 3: The address is to the competent authority, (need not mention his/her name), basically address the "public information officer".
Step 4: The application ought to be in a basic and simple language. Mention your question points, abstain from asking vague questions, and ask direct questions. Avoid using too specialized terms or legitimate language.
- Step 5: Attach Government RTI Fee as IPO/DD/MO and so on as pertinent with the RTI Application.
Step 6: You can likewise request an investigation of public works done in your town Adlipur, At the end mention your address appropriately.
Step 7: Undersign the application, remember to take a copy for your future references. At the end of the application make a declaration that you are an Indian resident.
Mode of payment of RTI fee for apply RTI online puri odisha
Your RTI Application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for Odisha. The application fee is Rs.10/- to be paid by Bank's Demand Draft or Pay Order [Banker's Cheque] or Indian Postal Order or in Cash against receipt. Applicants holding BPL(Below Poverty Line) certificate do not have to pay any application fee.
Information in A-3 or A-4 size paper - Rs.2 per page,
Large size: actual cost,
Publications: actual cost.
CD: Rs.50/- per CD.
Inspection: Rs.10/- for first hour and Rs.5/- for every 15 minutes or part thereof thereafter.
In the case of maps and plans etc. the fee shall be fixed by the concerned PIO in each case depending upon the cost of labour and material required to be employed.
The amount of fee shall be deposited in the following head of account: "Receipts under Right to Information Act, 2005."
Some Other RTI Issues
- File RTI puri, odisha for Industrial development issues: Industry Development Council answerable under the RTI Act.
- Passport verification issues: File an RTI application for passport verification
- the Cost of projects undertaken by the MLA and MP: Get information on allocation of funds used by MLA/MP of puri, odisha
- MNREGA works details: File an RTI application for MNREGA Scam in puri, odisha .
- against Pradhan / Mukhiya / local representatives: File RTI to know the Cost of projects undertaken by the Pradhan/Mukhiya/local representatives.
- puri, odisha in Municipal Corporation: RTI for Water problems shortage and sewer problems.
- MDM issues: File RTI Online for corruption in Mid Day Meal.
- against MLA and MP: File RTI puri, odisha to know the Cost of projects undertaken by the MLA and MP.
- Government Hospital: File RTI puri, odisha for Health and sanitation
- Birth / death certificate: File RTI for Birth and death certificate issues in Municipal Corporation puri, odisha.
- Education: RTI for Education, at primary middle and secondary levels of school.
- Housing development issues: File RTI for Housing development issues in puri, odisha.
- PF return : File an RTI Online to Get The Status of Your EPF Withdrawal or EPF Transfer Request in puri, odisha.
- Police complaint: Filed RTI for police complaint, but did not get any response for a long time.
- Gram Panchayat Rural and Panchayati Raj : Right to Information puri, odisha for Gram Panchayat Rural and Panchayati Raj and Rural Development work.
- For gov location collector office :File RTI land records or property details with pin code in puri, odisha.
RTI In Blocks / Sub-Districts Of puri, odisha
PIO Address Of puri, odisha
Format For puri, odisha
RTI Act, 2005 doesn't give a particular Format. You can write Application in any Format.For your benefit, we are giving a basic example of Application Format. Simply draft your application according to design and append IPO or DD according to requirement and send it to the concerned PIO.
Sample Format for Normal Application
Sample Format- First Appeal
Sample Format- Second Appeal
If still you face trouble in drafting RTI application, at that point take our help in filing RTI online. Simply click on the Apply Now and Fill the RTI Application Form. We will file your RTI for Odisha.