How to file online RTI for west-godavari andhra pradesh?
Wanna File Online RTI for west-godavari andhra pradesh? Here are some points to keep while filing RTI for Andra Pradesh.
Recognize the department to which send your RTI application.
For example, any information required about the police should be filed to the own police station and if it is regarding transport service in the city it has to go to State Transport Department (west-godavari andhra pradesh State Road Transport Corporation RTI). It is very important to classify and send the west-godavari andhra pradesh RTI Application to the exact department. Failure to do so results in refusal or delay in getting a response as the application would have to be transferred to the suitable authority.
Questions can be in Telugu or English.
Response from administration can also be either in Telugu or English. The Government of west-godavari andhra pradesh supports RTI Application in Telugu, the local language. This makes sure that a citizen can convey his query apparently in the language he is relaxed with. You can read and use the RTI layout in English to file online RTI in English. Make sure that the query narrates to only one subject material otherwise it might get discarded, according to the RTI Act
Departments under west-godavari andhra pradesh Government
All west-godavari andhra pradesh State Government Departments and local governing bodies in west-godavari andhra pradesh such as Town Councils, Municipal Corporations, and Gram Panchayats come under the domain of west-godavari andhra pradesh Government
The list of west-godavari andhra pradesh State Government Departments:
- Consumer Affairs, Food Civil Supplies
- Backward Classes Welfare
- Department for Women, Children, Disabled and Senior Citizens
- Agriculture and Co-operation
- Finance / Energy
- Environment, Forests, Science and Technology
- School Education, etc General Administration
- Health, Medical & Family Welfare
- Revenue ,Higher Education ,Planning
- Animal Husbandry and Fisheries
- Industries and Commerce , Law
- Information Technology, Electronics, and Communications
- Transports, Roads, and Buildings
File RTI west-godavari andhra pradesh
If you want to file RTI online ap west-godavari , then there are certain things you need to keep in mind while filing an RTI application.
So here are steps for apply online rti west-godavari andhra pradesh:
Step 1: The application might be composed or flawlessly written by hand, wherein mention on "Application under RTI act 2005". The application may ideally be written however an email is acknowledged as a mode according to law.
Step 2: Some Public Authorities have conceived their own format for the applications. However, there is no impulse under the law to adhere to such proforma. Applications can't be dismissed on the ground that they were not in the endorsed proforma. The application ought to be in English, Hindi, or the official language of the territory where an application is being made.
Step 3: The address is to the competent authority, (need not mention his/her name), basically address the "public information officer".
Step 4: The application ought to be in a basic and simple language. Mention your question points, abstain from asking vague questions, and ask direct questions. Avoid using too specialized terms or legitimate language.
- Step 5: Attach Government RTI Fee as IPO/DD/MO and so on as pertinent with the RTI Application.
Step 6: You can likewise request an investigation of public works done in your town Adlipur, At the end mention your address appropriately.
Step 7: Undersign the application, remember to take a copy for your future references. At the end of the application make a declaration that you are an Indian resident.
Mode of payment of RTI fee for apply RTI online west-godavari andhra pradesh
Your RTI Application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for Andhra pradesh. The application fee is Rs.10/- to be paid by Bank's Demand Draft or Pay Order [Banker's Cheque] or Indian Postal Order or in Cash against receipt. Applicants holding BPL(Below Poverty Line) certificate do not have to pay any application fee.
Information in A-3 or A-4 size paper - Rs.2 per page,
Large size: actual cost,
Publications: actual cost.
CD: Rs.50/- per CD.
Inspection: Rs.10/- for first hour and Rs.5/- for every 15 minutes or part thereof thereafter.
In the case of maps and plans etc. the fee shall be fixed by the concerned PIO in each case depending upon the cost of labour and material required to be employed.
The amount of fee shall be deposited in the following head of account: "Receipts under Right to Information Act, 2005."
Some Other RTI Issues
- File RTI west-godavari, andhra pradesh for Industrial development issues: Industry Development Council answerable under the RTI Act.
- Passport verification issues: File an RTI application for passport verification
- the Cost of projects undertaken by the MLA and MP: Get information on allocation of funds used by MLA/MP of west-godavari, andhra pradesh
- MNREGA works details: File an RTI application for MNREGA Scam in west-godavari, andhra pradesh .
- against Pradhan / Mukhiya / local representatives: File RTI to know the Cost of projects undertaken by the Pradhan/Mukhiya/local representatives.
- west-godavari, andhra pradesh in Municipal Corporation: RTI for Water problems shortage and sewer problems.
- MDM issues: File RTI Online for corruption in Mid Day Meal.
- against MLA and MP: File RTI west-godavari, andhra pradesh to know the Cost of projects undertaken by the MLA and MP.
- Government Hospital: File RTI west-godavari, andhra pradesh for Health and sanitation
- Birth / death certificate: File RTI for Birth and death certificate issues in Municipal Corporation west-godavari, andhra pradesh.
- Education: RTI for Education, at primary middle and secondary levels of school.
- Housing development issues: File RTI for Housing development issues in west-godavari, andhra pradesh.
- PF return : File an RTI Online to Get The Status of Your EPF Withdrawal or EPF Transfer Request in west-godavari, andhra pradesh.
- Police complaint: Filed RTI for police complaint, but did not get any response for a long time.
- Gram Panchayat Rural and Panchayati Raj : Right to Information west-godavari, andhra pradesh for Gram Panchayat Rural and Panchayati Raj and Rural Development work.
- For gov location collector office :File RTI land records or property details with pin code in west-godavari, andhra pradesh.
PIO Address Of west-godavari, andhra pradesh
Format For west-godavari, andhra pradesh
RTI Act, 2005 doesn't give a particular Format. You can write Application in any Format.For your benefit, we are giving a basic example of Application Format. Simply draft your application according to design and append IPO or DD according to requirement and send it to the concerned PIO.
Sample Format for Normal Application
Sample Format- First Appeal
Sample Format- Second Appeal
If still you face trouble in drafting RTI application, at that point take our help in filing RTI online. Simply click on the Apply Now and Fill the RTI Application Form. We will file your RTI for Andhra pradesh.
Lawyers in Andhra Pradesh