How to file RTI For yeveto niuland dimapur nagaland?
yeveto niuland dimapur nagaland is a nation in northeastern India. It borders the nation of Assam to the west, Arunachal Pradesh & Myanmar to the east, Manipur to the south. The national capital is Kohima, and the bonzer metropolis is Dimapur. It has a locality of 16,579 rectangular kilometers and a populace of 1,980,602 in line with the 2011 counting of India, constructing it one of the shortest yeveto niuland dimapur nagaland is one of the states in India in which the populace is typically Christian. We the residents of India are bored with the slow authority's work, corruption by using the Government, and late reaction from the government. So, the Right to Information Act, 2005 is added into motion for the commonplace human beings, so that they may be privy to their basic fundamental rights. This act facilitates the human beings to position the electricity in use and they could avail any data from the government, where the authorities are answerable to human beings, situation to some conditions. It is likewise one strong tool for uncovering and combating corruption in yeveto niuland dimapur nagaland. Knowledge is energy. RTI has made citizens powerful by making knowledge to be had to not unusual people. Under this act, anybody can ask for any kind of information from the authorities.
How to file RTI Online in yeveto niuland dimapur nagaland?
Presently, the yeveto niuland dimapur nagaland government does no longer offer any desire for filing RTI yeveto niuland dimapur nagaland online. You can use our website RTI guru to report your RTI requests for yeveto niuland dimapur nagaland online. We deal with the rest of the guidelines and regulations. We will arrange a callback and understand your doubts. We will then take the action and do the requisite to your behalf to ensure your RTI request arrives at the proper authority.
Pay the fees for the RTI application
Add Government RTI Fee in the form of IPO/DD/MO, and so on as relevant with the RTI Application. You can also ask for inspection of public works accomplished on your village, At the cease to mention your cope with properly. Undersign the application, keep in thoughts to take a photocopy for your destiny references. At the allow of the RTI application make a declaration that you are an Indian citizen.
In yeveto niuland dimapur nagaland state, By and large, all the states have a basic charge of INR 10 for primary information. The law orders that the statistics ought to take delivery of in 30 days and the even that it is rejected, the Public Information Officer or his/her proportionate will bring the explanation at the back of dismissal, if this does not occur, he can file an appeal. The first appeal has to be addressed to 'The Appellate Authority' with the name of the office/department and the address. The Appellate Authority is entitled to answer in 30 days from the date of receipt of the appeal. On the off risk that the Appellate Authority neglects to answer, additionally, the second Appeal may be filed with the Information Commission, the Chief Information Commissioner, State/Central Information Commission. Our services cowl all of the districts of yeveto niuland dimapur nagaland State.
The list of yeveto niuland dimapur nagaland Government Departments
- Agriculture Department
- Animal husbandry Department
- Department of climate change
- Department of women and child
- Department of food civil supplies
- Rural Development Department
- Forest and ecology, Environment Department
- Industry and Commerce Department
- Department Of culture
- Election Department
- Health and Medical Department
- Labour and Employment Department
- Tourism Department
- Social welfare Department
- Hospitality & protocol Department
- Department of Electronics and communication
- Department of roads and building
- Department of higher education
- Infrastructure and Investment Department
- Department of Backward Classes and welfare
- Transport Department
- Finance Department
File RTI yeveto niuland dimapur nagaland
If you want to file RTI online nagaland dimapur niuland yeveto , then there are certain things you need to keep in mind while filing an RTI application.
So here are steps for apply online rti yeveto niuland dimapur nagaland:
Step 1: The application might be composed or flawlessly written by hand, wherein mention on "Application under RTI act 2005". The application may ideally be written however an email is acknowledged as a mode according to law.
Step 2: Some Public Authorities have conceived their own format for the applications. However, there is no impulse under the law to adhere to such proforma. Applications can't be dismissed on the ground that they were not in the endorsed proforma. The application ought to be in English, Hindi, or the official language of the territory where an application is being made.
Step 3: The address is to the competent authority, (need not mention his/her name), basically address the "public information officer".
Step 4: The application ought to be in a basic and simple language. Mention your question points, abstain from asking vague questions, and ask direct questions. Avoid using too specialized terms or legitimate language.
- Step 5: Attach Government RTI Fee as IPO/DD/MO and so on as pertinent with the RTI Application.
Step 6: You can likewise request an investigation of public works done in your town Adlipur, At the end mention your address appropriately.
Step 7: Undersign the application, remember to take a copy for your future references. At the end of the application make a declaration that you are an Indian resident.
Mode of payment of RTI fee for apply RTI online yeveto niuland dimapur nagaland
Your RTI Application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for Nagaland. The application fee is Rs.10/- to be paid by Bank's Demand Draft or Pay Order [Banker's Cheque] or Indian Postal Order or in Cash against receipt. Applicants holding BPL(Below Poverty Line) certificate do not have to pay any application fee.
Information in A-3 or A-4 size paper - Rs.2 per page,
Large size: actual cost,
Publications: actual cost.
CD: Rs.50/- per CD.
Inspection: Rs.10/- for first hour and Rs.5/- for every 15 minutes or part thereof thereafter.
In the case of maps and plans etc. the fee shall be fixed by the concerned PIO in each case depending upon the cost of labour and material required to be employed.
The amount of fee shall be deposited in the following head of account: "Receipts under Right to Information Act, 2005."
Some Other RTI Issues
- File RTI yeveto, niuland, dimapur, nagaland for Industrial development issues: Industry Development Council answerable under the RTI Act.
- Passport verification issues: File an RTI application for passport verification
- the Cost of projects undertaken by the MLA and MP: Get information on allocation of funds used by MLA/MP of yeveto, niuland, dimapur, nagaland
- MNREGA works details: File an RTI application for MNREGA Scam in yeveto, niuland, dimapur, nagaland .
- against Pradhan / Mukhiya / local representatives: File RTI to know the Cost of projects undertaken by the Pradhan/Mukhiya/local representatives.
- yeveto, niuland, dimapur, nagaland in Municipal Corporation: RTI for Water problems shortage and sewer problems.
- MDM issues: File RTI Online for corruption in Mid Day Meal.
- against MLA and MP: File RTI yeveto, niuland, dimapur, nagaland to know the Cost of projects undertaken by the MLA and MP.
- Government Hospital: File RTI yeveto, niuland, dimapur, nagaland for Health and sanitation
- Birth / death certificate: File RTI for Birth and death certificate issues in Municipal Corporation yeveto, niuland, dimapur, nagaland.
- Education: RTI for Education, at primary middle and secondary levels of school.
- Housing development issues: File RTI for Housing development issues in yeveto, niuland, dimapur, nagaland.
- PF return : File an RTI Online to Get The Status of Your EPF Withdrawal or EPF Transfer Request in yeveto, niuland, dimapur, nagaland.
- Police complaint: Filed RTI for police complaint, but did not get any response for a long time.
- Gram Panchayat Rural and Panchayati Raj : Right to Information yeveto, niuland, dimapur, nagaland for Gram Panchayat Rural and Panchayati Raj and Rural Development work.
- For gov location collector office :File RTI land records or property details with pin code in yeveto, niuland, dimapur, nagaland.
RTI In Blocks / Sub-Districts Of yeveto, niuland, dimapur, nagaland
RTI in Blocks villages of niuland dimapur nagaland
PIO Address Of yeveto, niuland, dimapur, nagaland
Format For niuland, dimapur, nagaland
RTI Act, 2005 doesn't give a particular Format. You can write Application in any Format.For your benefit, we are giving a basic example of Application Format. Simply draft your application according to design and append IPO or DD according to requirement and send it to the concerned PIO.
Sample Format for Normal Application
Sample Format- First Appeal
Sample Format- Second Appeal
If still you face trouble in drafting RTI application, at that point take our help in filing RTI online. Simply click on the Apply Now and Fill the RTI Application Form. We will file your RTI for Nagaland.