Right To Information Act 2005 Application Form helps you to filing your case. You can access the RTI Application online. If you want to file an RTI you go with registration form and fill form. You can fill application form in English / Hindi or any Other official languages & Address your application to PIO/Government Office/Concerned Office or Department/RTI Office.
To file an application on OnlineRTI, follow this simple process :
- Visit the Apply. related page and write your question in simple english.
- Proceed with the payment to complete your application.
- Our team of RTI experts and lawyers will draft your application and we will send it to your for approval.
Every individual citizen has the rights to get information from the government. A normal citizen can keep an eye on public authorities’ activities to fight against corruption. If you also want to get some information don’t hesitate you can file RTI. You can fill the RTI application form to file an RTI complaint. Whether it's central govt. or state govt. you can file RTI against any government department of India. There are generally three ways of RTI filing:
- Online RTI
- Through Registered Post
In this blog, you’ll learn about RTI Process . RTI filing is an easy process if you know what exactly want to do, Here are 3 simple steps to Follow the procedure to file an RTI:
Step 1: Go to Apply Now and choose the category of your RTI. Whether it is Personal, Social or other RTI
Step 2: Fill the form and hit submit
Step 3: Choose your plan and proceed
Now sit back and relax. Your RTI has been filed by Experts (in case of choose draft options ) Not only this you can track your RTI application. So simple, isn’t it? So now you don’t have to go through the typical process of filing RTI.
Some Trending Question About 4 simple steps to file rti online
- Which ministry takes an initiative of RTI?
- Aruna Roy is a leader of the Right to Information movement in India through the MKSS and the National Campaign for People's Right to Information (NCPRI), which was finally successful with the passage of the Right to Information Act in 2005
- Chief Information Commissioner and Information commissioners appoint RTI commissioner
- The jurisdiction of the Commission extends over all Central Public Authorities.
- Can a person file an RTI complaint online and can it be replied online too?
- How do I complain about harassment on a train? / मैं ट्रेन में उत्पीड़न की शिकायत कैसे करूँ?
- Can we complain about passengers in train? क्या हम ट्रेन में यात्रियों के बारे में शिकायत कर सकते हैं?
- Who to tweet for railway complaint? / రైల్వే ఫిర్యాదు కోసం ఎవరు ట్వీట్ చేయాలి
- Can a person travel after FIR? / Can a person travel with FIR? / Can railway police ask for ticket?
- ఎఫ్ఐఆర్ తర్వాత ఒక వ్యక్తి ప్రయాణించవచ్చా? / ఒక వ్యక్తి FIRతో ప్రయాణించవచ్చా? / రైల్వే పోలీసులు టికెట్ అడగవచ్చా?
- What powers do railway police have? / Is walking on railway track a crime? / Who controls railway police?
- রেলওয়ে পুলিশের কি ক্ষমতা আছে? / রেলপথে হাঁটা কি অপরাধ? রেলওয়ে পুলিশ কে নিয়ন্ত্রণ করে?