Address Of Assam Tea Employees Provided Fund Organisation rti
It is Require to send RTI and send to right address in fabour of Public Information Officer in the city Kamrup Metro is given below ...
Public Information Officer
Assam Tea Employees Provided Fund Organisation
Saviour Church Near Dc North-east, Guwahati-29 , Borsojai, Basistha, Guwahati Kamrup Metro
Assam PIN CODE - 781029
Public Information Officer of Assam EPFO/Salary Information
It is necessary to send RTI drafting to correct address in Assam of Kamrup Metro in fabour is given below ...
Public Information Officer
Steps Of Filing RTI for Assam Tea Employees Provided Fund Organisation rti EPFO/Salary Information Assam EPFO/Salary Information Kamrup Metro
A indian citizen can ask question from state / central government officials reasons for delay in government services requested for Assam Tea Employees Provided Fund Organisation EPFO/Salary Information ...
Here's a step by step guide to file an RTI application for Assam Tea Employees Provided Fund Organisation EPFO/Salary Information Assam EPFO/Salary Information Kamrup Metro
- Write a formal application may be typed or neatly hand-written , wherein mention atop " Application under RTI act 2005".
- You can write RTI application in Hindi,English or other official language of the area.Address the application to " Public Information Officer ".
- Write the name of the department from which you need information, correct format of address as " Public Information Officer Assam EPFO/Salary Information Kamrup Metro Saviour Church Near Dc North-east, Guwahati-29 PIN CODE – 781029 ".
- State your request in the form of specific, right questions. Ask for documents or extracts of documents, is required. To obtain copy of docouments, the citizen has to make a payment of Rs. 2.00 INR per page.
- Necessary to Attach Government RTI Fee in the form of IPO/DD/MO etc as applicable with the RTI Application. Pay fee in fabour of " Public Information Officer".
- Provide your full name and address, contact details, email address and sign the application clearly. Put in the date and the name of your town.
- Take a photocopy / Screen for your future references.At the end of the application always make a declaration that you are an indian citizen.
- The law mandates that information be provided within 30 / 35 days. If this does not happen, you can file an 1st appeal. The first appeal should be addressed to " The Appellate Authority " with the name of the department and the address. The appellate authority is mandated to revert in 45 days from the date of receipt of the appeal. If the Appellate authority refuses/fails to reply.
- further appeals lie with the Public officer , Information Commission, the Chief Information Commissioner, State/Central Information Commission
Some Trending Question About Assam Tea Employees Provided Fund Organisation EPFO/Salary Information EPFO/Salary Information
Empower citizens ask some Trending questions related to Kamrup Metro Assam Assam Tea Employees Provided Fund Organisation EPFO/Salary Information EPFO/Salary Information is given below ...
- Can I ask salary details be given under RTI?
- Can an employee ask for information under RTI from the employer?
- Are salary details confidential?
- Can I ask salary slip in RTI?
- Can anybody ask for the salary of a government employee through the RTI?
- Can anyone ask about the salary of a private teacher through RTI?
- Can you guide me on the RTI process for PF transfer? It's been pending for more than a year now.
- How can I get my husband's salary details through RTI?
- Can I get to know the salaries and designation of a government employee under RTI?
- How long does it take for PF to get transferred from one employer to another?
- Can I get my husband’s income tax returns through RTI?
- Can a legally wedded wife file an RTI to know the passport number and salary details of her husband in an ongoing court case?
- How to write RTI for EPFO?
- Does EPFO come under RTI Act?
- Can a govt employee ask information under RTI?