Address Of Bankura University rti
It is Require to send RTI and send to right address in fabour of Public Information Officer in the city Bankura is given below ...
Public Information Officer
Beside Nh 60, Block Ii, Purandarpur Bankura
West Bengal PIN CODE - 722155
Public Information Officer of West Bengal Goverment Departments & all
It is necessary to send RTI drafting to correct address in West Bengal of Bankura in fabour is given below ...
Public Information Officer
Steps Of Filing RTI for Bankura University rti Goverment Departments & All Other West Bengal Goverment Departments & all Bankura
A indian citizen can ask question from state / central government officials reasons for delay in government services requested for Bankura University Goverment Departments & All Other ...
Here's a step by step guide to file an RTI application for Bankura University Goverment Departments & All Other West Bengal Goverment Departments & all Bankura
- Write a formal application may be typed or neatly hand-written , wherein mention atop " Application under RTI act 2005".
- You can write RTI application in Hindi,English or other official language of the area.Address the application to " Public Information Officer ".
- Write the name of the department from which you need information, correct format of address as " Public Information Officer West Bengal Goverment Departments & all Bankura Beside Nh 60, Block Ii, Purandarpur PIN CODE – 722155 ".
- State your request in the form of specific, right questions. Ask for documents or extracts of documents, is required. To obtain copy of docouments, the citizen has to make a payment of Rs. 2.00 INR per page.
- Necessary to Attach Government RTI Fee in the form of IPO/DD/MO etc as applicable with the RTI Application. Pay fee in fabour of " Public Information Officer".
- Provide your full name and address, contact details, email address and sign the application clearly. Put in the date and the name of your town.
- Take a photocopy / Screen for your future references.At the end of the application always make a declaration that you are an indian citizen.
- The law mandates that information be provided within 30 / 35 days. If this does not happen, you can file an 1st appeal. The first appeal should be addressed to " The Appellate Authority " with the name of the department and the address. The appellate authority is mandated to revert in 45 days from the date of receipt of the appeal. If the Appellate authority refuses/fails to reply.
- further appeals lie with the Public officer , Information Commission, the Chief Information Commissioner, State/Central Information Commission
Some Trending Question About Bankura University Goverment Departments & All Other Goverment Departments & all
Empower citizens ask some Trending questions related to Bankura West Bengal Bankura University Goverment Departments & All Other Goverment Departments & all is given below ...
- Which ministry takes an initiative of RTI?
- Aruna Roy is a leader of the Right to Information movement in India through the MKSS and the National Campaign for People's Right to Information (NCPRI), which was finally successful with the passage of the Right to Information Act in 2005
- Chief Information Commissioner and Information commissioners appoint RTI commissioner
- The jurisdiction of the Commission extends over all Central Public Authorities.
- Can a person file an RTI complaint online and can it be replied online too?
- How do I complain about harassment on a train?
- Can we complain about passengers in train?