Address Of District Collector Office Aurangabad rti
It is Require to send RTI and send to right address in fabour of Public Information Officer in the city Aurangabad is given below ...
Public Information Officer
District Collector Office Aurangabad
Alamgir Colony, Maulana Azad Research Centre Road , Collector Office Campus Aurangabad
Maharashtra PIN CODE - 431001
Public Information Officer of Maharashtra Fund Enquary (MP ,MLA FUNDS )
It is necessary to send RTI drafting to correct address in Maharashtra of Aurangabad in fabour is given below ...
Public Information Officer
Steps Of Filing RTI for District Collector Office Aurangabad rti Fund Enquary (MP ,MLA FUNDS ) Maharashtra Fund Enquary (MP ,MLA FUNDS ) Aurangabad
A indian citizen can ask question from state / central government officials reasons for delay in government services requested for District Collector Office Aurangabad Fund Enquary (MP ,MLA FUNDS ) ...
Here's a step by step guide to file an RTI application for District Collector Office Aurangabad Fund Enquary (MP ,MLA FUNDS ) Maharashtra Fund Enquary (MP ,MLA FUNDS ) Aurangabad
- Write a formal application may be typed or neatly hand-written , wherein mention atop " Application under RTI act 2005".
- You can write RTI application in Hindi,English or other official language of the area.Address the application to " Public Information Officer ".
- Write the name of the department from which you need information, correct format of address as " Public Information Officer Maharashtra Fund Enquary (MP ,MLA FUNDS ) Aurangabad Alamgir Colony, Maulana Azad Research Centre Road PIN CODE – 431001 ".
- State your request in the form of specific, right questions. Ask for documents or extracts of documents, is required. To obtain copy of docouments, the citizen has to make a payment of Rs. 2.00 INR per page.
- Necessary to Attach Government RTI Fee in the form of IPO/DD/MO etc as applicable with the RTI Application. Pay fee in fabour of " Public Information Officer".
- Provide your full name and address, contact details, email address and sign the application clearly. Put in the date and the name of your town.
- Take a photocopy / Screen for your future references.At the end of the application always make a declaration that you are an indian citizen.
- The law mandates that information be provided within 30 / 35 days. If this does not happen, you can file an 1st appeal. The first appeal should be addressed to " The Appellate Authority " with the name of the department and the address. The appellate authority is mandated to revert in 45 days from the date of receipt of the appeal. If the Appellate authority refuses/fails to reply.
- further appeals lie with the Public officer , Information Commission, the Chief Information Commissioner, State/Central Information Commission
Some Trending Question About District Collector Office Aurangabad Fund Enquary (MP ,MLA FUNDS ) Fund Enquary (MP ,MLA FUNDS )
Empower citizens ask some Trending questions related to Aurangabad Maharashtra District Collector Office Aurangabad Fund Enquary (MP ,MLA FUNDS ) Fund Enquary (MP ,MLA FUNDS ) is given below ...
- What is the procedure to file an RTI against a local MLA? How will I come to know how much property his family holds?
- Can an RTI apply to any MLA on his work, and if so, what will be the procedure for him?
- How can I file an RTI against an MP (member of Parliament)?
- Where can I file an RTI to know the performance of the MP in my constituency?