Address Of Northern Railway Public Relations Office rti
It is Require to send RTI and send to right address in fabour of Public Information Officer in the city New Delhi is given below ...
Public Information Officer
Northern Railway Public Relations Office
J6pc+c89, Ndcr Building, State Entry Rd, New Delhi
Delhi PIN CODE - 110006
Public Information Officer of Delhi Railway Department
It is necessary to send RTI drafting to correct address in Delhi of New Delhi in fabour is given below ...
Public Information Officer
Steps Of Filing RTI for Northern Railway Public Relations Office rti Railway Department Delhi Railway Department New Delhi
A indian citizen can ask question from state / central government officials reasons for delay in government services requested for Northern Railway Public Relations Office Railway Department ...
Here's a step by step guide to file an RTI application for Northern Railway Public Relations Office Railway Department Delhi Railway Department New Delhi
- Write a formal application may be typed or neatly hand-written , wherein mention atop " Application under RTI act 2005".
- You can write RTI application in Hindi,English or other official language of the area.Address the application to " Public Information Officer ".
- Write the name of the department from which you need information, correct format of address as " Public Information Officer Delhi Railway Department New Delhi J6pc+c89, Ndcr Building, State Entry Rd, PIN CODE – 110006 ".
- State your request in the form of specific, right questions. Ask for documents or extracts of documents, is required. To obtain copy of docouments, the citizen has to make a payment of Rs. 2.00 INR per page.
- Necessary to Attach Government RTI Fee in the form of IPO/DD/MO etc as applicable with the RTI Application. Pay fee in fabour of " Public Information Officer".
- Provide your full name and address, contact details, email address and sign the application clearly. Put in the date and the name of your town.
- Take a photocopy / Screen for your future references.At the end of the application always make a declaration that you are an indian citizen.
- The law mandates that information be provided within 30 / 35 days. If this does not happen, you can file an 1st appeal. The first appeal should be addressed to " The Appellate Authority " with the name of the department and the address. The appellate authority is mandated to revert in 45 days from the date of receipt of the appeal. If the Appellate authority refuses/fails to reply.
- further appeals lie with the Public officer , Information Commission, the Chief Information Commissioner, State/Central Information Commission
Some Trending Question About Northern Railway Public Relations Office Railway Department Railway Department
Empower citizens ask some Trending questions related to New Delhi Delhi Northern Railway Public Relations Office Railway Department Railway Department is given below ...
- How to file RTI in Railway Recruitment Board?
- What is the procedure for RTI in railway?
- What is the address of RTI in Indian Railways?
- What is the RTI Act for railway?
- How do I complain about railway problems??
- How do I complain about harassment on a train?
- Can we complain about passengers in train?
- Who to tweet for railway complaint?
- Can a person travel after FIR? / Can a person travel with an FIR? / Can the Railway Police ask for a ticket?
- What are the powers of Railway Police? / Is it a crime to walk on the railway track? Who controls the Railway Police?