Address Of Reserve Bank Of India Bhopal rti
It is Require to send RTI and send to right address in fabour of Public Information Officer in the city Bhopal is given below ...
Public Information Officer
Reserve Bank Of India Bhopal
K-2 Narmadapuram Rd Opposite Hypercity Arera Hills , Hoshangabad Road, P.b. No.32 Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh PIN CODE - 462011
Public Information Officer of Madhya Pradesh Bank Information
It is necessary to send RTI drafting to correct address in Madhya Pradesh of Bhopal in fabour is given below ...
Public Information Officer
Steps Of Filing RTI for Reserve Bank Of India Bhopal rti Bank Information Madhya Pradesh Bank Information Bhopal
A indian citizen can ask question from state / central government officials reasons for delay in government services requested for Reserve Bank Of India Bhopal Bank Information ...
Here's a step by step guide to file an RTI application for Reserve Bank Of India Bhopal Bank Information Madhya Pradesh Bank Information Bhopal
- Write a formal application may be typed or neatly hand-written , wherein mention atop " Application under RTI act 2005".
- You can write RTI application in Hindi,English or other official language of the area.Address the application to " Public Information Officer ".
- Write the name of the department from which you need information, correct format of address as " Public Information Officer Madhya Pradesh Bank Information Bhopal K-2 Narmadapuram Rd Opposite Hypercity Arera Hills PIN CODE – 462011 ".
- State your request in the form of specific, right questions. Ask for documents or extracts of documents, is required. To obtain copy of docouments, the citizen has to make a payment of Rs. 2.00 INR per page.
- Necessary to Attach Government RTI Fee in the form of IPO/DD/MO etc as applicable with the RTI Application. Pay fee in fabour of " Public Information Officer".
- Provide your full name and address, contact details, email address and sign the application clearly. Put in the date and the name of your town.
- Take a photocopy / Screen for your future references.At the end of the application always make a declaration that you are an indian citizen.
- The law mandates that information be provided within 30 / 35 days. If this does not happen, you can file an 1st appeal. The first appeal should be addressed to " The Appellate Authority " with the name of the department and the address. The appellate authority is mandated to revert in 45 days from the date of receipt of the appeal. If the Appellate authority refuses/fails to reply.
- further appeals lie with the Public officer , Information Commission, the Chief Information Commissioner, State/Central Information Commission
Some Trending Question About Reserve Bank Of India Bhopal Bank Information Bank Information
Empower citizens ask some Trending questions related to Bhopal Madhya Pradesh Reserve Bank Of India Bhopal Bank Information Bank Information is given below ...
- What is the procedure to file an RTI against a bank?
- Are banks covered under RTI? Can I recover any information from a bank under RTI Act?
- What questions should I ask to bank through rti?
- Can we file an RTI against a private bank?
- How do I file an RTI against RBI?
- How can I file RTI against the State Bank of India?
- In which department would I write an RTI application at SBI Bank?
- Can I get my mother's bank account details through RTI?
- Can I get information on RTI through the name of the bank customer of his bank account number?
- Can I demand the details of a government bank account under RTI?
- Can I get my account opening application form from any bank through RTI?
- Can I get another person's account details through the RTI?