Address Of Rural Development And Panchayat Raj rti
It is Require to send RTI and send to right address in fabour of Public Information Officer in the city Nokha is given below ...
Public Information Officer
Rural Development And Panchayat Raj
Vemana Puram, Y.s.r Kadapa , Block-c, Nirman Bhawan, District Administrative Complex, Nokha
Bihar PIN CODE - 516005
Public Information Officer of Bihar Rural and Development Area
It is necessary to send RTI drafting to correct address in Bihar of Nokha in fabour is given below ...
Public Information Officer
Steps Of Filing RTI for Rural Development And Panchayat Raj rti Rural and Development Area Bihar Rural and Development Area Nokha
A indian citizen can ask question from state / central government officials reasons for delay in government services requested for Rural Development And Panchayat Raj Rural and Development Area ...
Here's a step by step guide to file an RTI application for Rural Development And Panchayat Raj Rural and Development Area Bihar Rural and Development Area Nokha
- Write a formal application may be typed or neatly hand-written , wherein mention atop " Application under RTI act 2005".
- You can write RTI application in Hindi,English or other official language of the area.Address the application to " Public Information Officer ".
- Write the name of the department from which you need information, correct format of address as " Public Information Officer Bihar Rural and Development Area Nokha Vemana Puram, Y.s.r Kadapa PIN CODE – 516005 ".
- State your request in the form of specific, right questions. Ask for documents or extracts of documents, is required. To obtain copy of docouments, the citizen has to make a payment of Rs. 2.00 INR per page.
- Necessary to Attach Government RTI Fee in the form of IPO/DD/MO etc as applicable with the RTI Application. Pay fee in fabour of " Public Information Officer".
- Provide your full name and address, contact details, email address and sign the application clearly. Put in the date and the name of your town.
- Take a photocopy / Screen for your future references.At the end of the application always make a declaration that you are an indian citizen.
- The law mandates that information be provided within 30 / 35 days. If this does not happen, you can file an 1st appeal. The first appeal should be addressed to " The Appellate Authority " with the name of the department and the address. The appellate authority is mandated to revert in 45 days from the date of receipt of the appeal. If the Appellate authority refuses/fails to reply.
- further appeals lie with the Public officer , Information Commission, the Chief Information Commissioner, State/Central Information Commission
Some Trending Question About Rural Development And Panchayat Raj Rural and Development Area Rural and Development Area
Empower citizens ask some Trending questions related to Nokha Bihar Rural Development And Panchayat Raj Rural and Development Area Rural and Development Area is given below ...
- Can RTI be filed against gram panchayat?
- What facilities can the public get from the panchayat by using the right to information?
- What is the process of RTI against gram Panchayat?
- Can I file RTI regarding funds for my gram panchayat?
- Who is the appellate authority to file an RTI WITH regard to gram Panchayat in Panchayat Raj?
- How can I use the RTI at a panchayat level?
- How can I file an RTI against a gram panchayat for the sanction of illegal house land to a person?
- Can I file an RTI against a gram panchayat employee to know what is his authority to hold this post?
- What is the procedure for obtaining information from Gram panchayat under RTI?