Address Of The Superintendent Of Police, Chittor rti
It is Require to send RTI and send to right address in fabour of Public Information Officer in the city Chittor is given below ...
Public Information Officer
The Superintendent Of Police, Chittor
Chittor District Chittor
Andhra Pradesh PIN CODE - 517501
Public Information Officer of Andhra Pradesh Police Complaint Request
It is necessary to send RTI drafting to correct address in Andhra Pradesh of Chittor in fabour is given below ...
Public Information Officer
Steps Of Filing RTI for The Superintendent Of Police, Chittor rti Police Complaint Request Andhra Pradesh Police Complaint Request Chittor
A indian citizen can ask question from state / central government officials reasons for delay in government services requested for The Superintendent Of Police, Chittor Police Complaint Request ...
Here's a step by step guide to file an RTI application for The Superintendent Of Police, Chittor Police Complaint Request Andhra Pradesh Police Complaint Request Chittor
- Write a formal application may be typed or neatly hand-written , wherein mention atop " Application under RTI act 2005".
- You can write RTI application in Hindi,English or other official language of the area.Address the application to " Public Information Officer ".
- Write the name of the department from which you need information, correct format of address as " Public Information Officer Andhra Pradesh Police Complaint Request Chittor Chittor District PIN CODE – 517501 ".
- State your request in the form of specific, right questions. Ask for documents or extracts of documents, is required. To obtain copy of docouments, the citizen has to make a payment of Rs. 2.00 INR per page.
- Necessary to Attach Government RTI Fee in the form of IPO/DD/MO etc as applicable with the RTI Application. Pay fee in fabour of " Public Information Officer".
- Provide your full name and address, contact details, email address and sign the application clearly. Put in the date and the name of your town.
- Take a photocopy / Screen for your future references.At the end of the application always make a declaration that you are an indian citizen.
- The law mandates that information be provided within 30 / 35 days. If this does not happen, you can file an 1st appeal. The first appeal should be addressed to " The Appellate Authority " with the name of the department and the address. The appellate authority is mandated to revert in 45 days from the date of receipt of the appeal. If the Appellate authority refuses/fails to reply.
- further appeals lie with the Public officer , Information Commission, the Chief Information Commissioner, State/Central Information Commission
Some Trending Question About The Superintendent Of Police, Chittor Police Complaint Request Police Complaint Request
Empower citizens ask some Trending questions related to Chittor Andhra Pradesh The Superintendent Of Police, Chittor Police Complaint Request Police Complaint Request is given below ...
- Does FIR come under RTI?
- Is FIR a confidential document?
- Can RTI be used as evidence in court?
- Can a chargesheet be asked in RTI?
- To whom will RTI be filed for investigation against the FIR?
- Can I file an RTI to know the progress of my FIR? If so, is it possible to file an RTI online?
- Can I get the action taken by the police regarding my complaint through RTI?
- How can I use RTI to get information about complaints made against me at the Police station (in India)?
- Can RTI be filed to receive FIR copies or case documents online and how?
- Can I get court case documents under RTI?
- Can I file a complaint through an RTI application?