Address Of District Attorney Kapurthala rti
It is Require to send RTI and send to right address in fabour of Public Information Officer in the city Kapurthala is given below ...
Public Information Officer
District Attorney Kapurthala
Judicial Court Complex Kapurthala , Kapurthala Rd, Rabbit Avenue Kapurthala
Punjab PIN CODE - 144601
Public Information Officer of Punjab indian Courts
It is necessary to send RTI drafting to correct address in Punjab of Kapurthala in fabour is given below ...
Public Information Officer
Steps Of Filing RTI for District Attorney Kapurthala rti indian Courts Punjab indian Courts Kapurthala
A indian citizen can ask question from state / central government officials reasons for delay in government services requested for District Attorney Kapurthala indian Courts ...
Here's a step by step guide to file an RTI application for District Attorney Kapurthala indian Courts Punjab indian Courts Kapurthala
- Write a formal application may be typed or neatly hand-written , wherein mention atop " Application under RTI act 2005".
- You can write RTI application in Hindi,English or other official language of the area.Address the application to " Public Information Officer ".
- Write the name of the department from which you need information, correct format of address as " Public Information Officer Punjab indian Courts Kapurthala Judicial Court Complex Kapurthala PIN CODE – 144601 ".
- State your request in the form of specific, right questions. Ask for documents or extracts of documents, is required. To obtain copy of docouments, the citizen has to make a payment of Rs. 2.00 INR per page.
- Necessary to Attach Government RTI Fee in the form of IPO/DD/MO etc as applicable with the RTI Application. Pay fee in fabour of " Public Information Officer".
- Provide your full name and address, contact details, email address and sign the application clearly. Put in the date and the name of your town.
- Take a photocopy / Screen for your future references.At the end of the application always make a declaration that you are an indian citizen.
- The law mandates that information be provided within 30 / 35 days. If this does not happen, you can file an 1st appeal. The first appeal should be addressed to " The Appellate Authority " with the name of the department and the address. The appellate authority is mandated to revert in 45 days from the date of receipt of the appeal. If the Appellate authority refuses/fails to reply.
- further appeals lie with the Public officer , Information Commission, the Chief Information Commissioner, State/Central Information Commission
Some Trending Question About District Attorney Kapurthala indian Courts indian Courts
Empower citizens ask some Trending questions related to Kapurthala Punjab District Attorney Kapurthala indian Courts indian Courts is given below ...
- Essentially, the process of filing an RTI in the Supreme Court is the same as how one normally files the application?
- Can an appeal be filed to the district court against refusal to give information?
- the appeals against a decree or order can be filed in a High Court within ninety days ?
- in thirty days from the date of the decree or order appealed against?
- The final judgment of a lower court, usually the trial court, generally can be appealed to the next higher court only once?
- After losing an appeal, the appellate court will typically affirm the original decision made by the lower court?
- the lower court's decision will stand, and the ruling will become final?
- Is RTI reply admissible in court?
- Can RTI be filed for court cases?
- Is RTI Act applicable to High court and Supreme Court?
- Can a party in a case ask for documents in court records by filing a RTI application?