How to file online RTI for JAMMU & KASHMIR?
Jammu And Kashmir are one of the states of union of India. In this state of Jammu And Kashmir, there are various issues that media is hiding and people are avid to know them. Health hygiene problems, Road and transport dispute. Despite the government's assurances and Endeavour electricity outages is a general issue here. State transport service is medium. Road valency of rural areas to urban areas is yet to be perfect. Government RTI fee in Jammu And Kashmir is only rupees 50, by way of cash against suitable receipt/ipo/ dd/ (court fee stamp), to be paid to the PIO or the officer so appointed by the govt. To be assembled RTI fees. Time-bound for RTI application and first call on are 30 days from the date of receipt of RTI application in the related office. In a few cases, it is 45 days if the PIO has taken the help of other officials. if you haven't got any response within 30days from when you applied for filling RTI, you can go the first appeal and you don't need to go to higher official PIO. In case no response decision is given by the first appellate authority on can outlook knowledge commission of Jammu And Kashmir with second appeal.
Jammu and Kashmir is the Northern State of India. As of now, there are still promiscuous issues plaguing Jammu and Kashmir. namely electricity issues, sewerage issues, road transportation, school fee principle by Government. Sewerage and garbage disposal is one of the general issues that the state faces, apart from poor roads and high transportation charges. Non-regulation of the school fee by the state government, concerning which there is discontent amongst the public.
File RTI aloosa bandipora jammu kashmir
If you want to file RTI online jk bandipora aloosa , then there are certain things you need to keep in mind while filing an RTI application.
So here are steps for apply online rti aloosa bandipora jammu kashmir:
Step 1: The application might be composed or flawlessly written by hand, wherein mention on "Application under RTI act 2005". The application may ideally be written however an email is acknowledged as a mode according to law.
Step 2: Some Public Authorities have conceived their own format for the applications. However, there is no impulse under the law to adhere to such proforma. Applications can't be dismissed on the ground that they were not in the endorsed proforma. The application ought to be in English, Hindi, or the official language of the territory where an application is being made.
Step 3: The address is to the competent authority, (need not mention his/her name), basically address the "public information officer".
Step 4: The application ought to be in a basic and simple language. Mention your question points, abstain from asking vague questions, and ask direct questions. Avoid using too specialized terms or legitimate language.
- Step 5: Attach Government RTI Fee as IPO/DD/MO and so on as pertinent with the RTI Application.
Step 6: You can likewise request an investigation of public works done in your town Adlipur, At the end mention your address appropriately.
Step 7: Undersign the application, remember to take a copy for your future references. At the end of the application make a declaration that you are an Indian resident.
Mode of payment of RTI fee for apply RTI online aloosa bandipora jammu kashmir
Your RTI Application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for Jammu kashmir. The application fee is Rs.50/- to be paid by Bank's Demand Draft or Pay Order [Banker's Cheque] or Indian Postal Order or in Cash against receipt. Applicants holding BPL(Below Poverty Line) certificate do not have to pay any application fee.
Information in A-3 or A-4 size paper - Rs.2 per page,
Large size: actual cost,
Publications: actual cost.
CD: Rs.50/- per CD.
Inspection: Rs.10/- for first hour and Rs.5/- for every 15 minutes or part thereof thereafter.
In the case of maps and plans etc. the fee shall be fixed by the concerned PIO in each case depending upon the cost of labour and material required to be employed.
The amount of fee shall be deposited in the following head of account: "Receipts under Right to Information Act, 2005."
Some Other RTI Issues
- File RTI aloosa, bandipora, jammu kashmir for Industrial development issues: Industry Development Council answerable under the RTI Act.
- Passport verification issues: File an RTI application for passport verification
- the Cost of projects undertaken by the MLA and MP: Get information on allocation of funds used by MLA/MP of aloosa, bandipora, jammu kashmir
- MNREGA works details: File an RTI application for MNREGA Scam in aloosa, bandipora, jammu kashmir .
- against Pradhan / Mukhiya / local representatives: File RTI to know the Cost of projects undertaken by the Pradhan/Mukhiya/local representatives.
- aloosa, bandipora, jammu kashmir in Municipal Corporation: RTI for Water problems shortage and sewer problems.
- MDM issues: File RTI Online for corruption in Mid Day Meal.
- against MLA and MP: File RTI aloosa, bandipora, jammu kashmir to know the Cost of projects undertaken by the MLA and MP.
- Government Hospital: File RTI aloosa, bandipora, jammu kashmir for Health and sanitation
- Birth / death certificate: File RTI for Birth and death certificate issues in Municipal Corporation aloosa, bandipora, jammu kashmir.
- Education: RTI for Education, at primary middle and secondary levels of school.
- Housing development issues: File RTI for Housing development issues in aloosa, bandipora, jammu kashmir.
- PF return : File an RTI Online to Get The Status of Your EPF Withdrawal or EPF Transfer Request in aloosa, bandipora, jammu kashmir.
- Police complaint: Filed RTI for police complaint, but did not get any response for a long time.
- Gram Panchayat Rural and Panchayati Raj : Right to Information aloosa, bandipora, jammu kashmir for Gram Panchayat Rural and Panchayati Raj and Rural Development work.
- For gov location collector office :File RTI land records or property details with pin code in aloosa, bandipora, jammu kashmir.
RTI In Blocks / Sub-Districts Of aloosa, bandipora, jammu kashmir
RTI in Blocks villages of aloosa bandipora jammu kashmir
PIO Address Of aloosa, bandipora, jammu kashmir
Format For aloosa, bandipora, jammu kashmir
RTI Act, 2005 doesn't give a particular Format. You can write Application in any Format.For your benefit, we are giving a basic example of Application Format. Simply draft your application according to design and append IPO or DD according to requirement and send it to the concerned PIO.
Sample Format for Normal Application
Sample Format- First Appeal
Sample Format- Second Appeal
If still you face trouble in drafting RTI application, at that point take our help in filing RTI online. Simply click on the Apply Now and Fill the RTI Application Form. We will file your RTI for Jammu kashmir.