HOW TO FILE RTI FOR CENTRAL GOVT?
Under the RTI Act 2005, all Indian Resident has the full right to require any information from the government if he or she desires to do so. For instance, a civilian can demand detail concerning the delay in his passports from the Government. The Government, as per the RTI act 2005, is liable to give the information demanded to the resident. If the government authority from which information is demanded fails to do so, the government authority will be punished. There are many substances that are state-oriented such as the manufacture of a road, problems with irrigation, or street light issues. In such a case, an RTI application will be filed with state establishments.
Filing an RTI to a Central Government Department and imminent the Central Information Commission
The initial step to file an RTI with a section of the central government would be to recognize from which department the information has to be obtained. For example, something related to income tax ought to go to the Income Tax department or a protection-related query should go to the Ministry of Defense.
Writing the Application appropriately
In this step possible to write your RTI application in the arranged format. Click here to know the layout. Furthermore, this format isn’t compulsory and you can submit your application on a plain paper also. The language of the application can be Hindi or English. Likewise, the government can also reply in either language.
Make reimbursement of Fees
As you may know, there is some amount charged for each RTI in your file. Therefore, to file an application to a central government department, add an application fee of Rs. 10 in the appearance of the Indian Postal Order.
Once all the above-mentioned steps are finished, send your RTI application through speed post or registered post and wait for the government’s reply. If you don’t get a reply within 30 days of transfer the application you can move toward the central information commission. Here’s a bit more exhaustive process regarding the similar.
Concerning the Central Information Commission
The Central Information Commission is an authority that has been recognized to address the complaints of the masses that have not been capable to submit an RTI Application due to the following causes. There is no State Public Information Officer or Central Public Information Officer appointed. Also of the officers have refused to take the RTI Application you can write to them about your worries at the beneath declared address.
File RTI mokhagaon bakavand bastar central govt
If you want to file RTI online cg bastar bakavand mokhagaon , then there are certain things you need to keep in mind while filing an RTI application.
So here are steps for apply online rti mokhagaon bakavand bastar central govt:
Step 1: The application might be composed or flawlessly written by hand, wherein mention on "Application under RTI act 2005". The application may ideally be written however an email is acknowledged as a mode according to law.
Step 2: Some Public Authorities have conceived their own format for the applications. However, there is no impulse under the law to adhere to such proforma. Applications can't be dismissed on the ground that they were not in the endorsed proforma. The application ought to be in English, Hindi, or the official language of the territory where an application is being made.
Step 3: The address is to the competent authority, (need not mention his/her name), basically address the "public information officer".
Step 4: The application ought to be in a basic and simple language. Mention your question points, abstain from asking vague questions, and ask direct questions. Avoid using too specialized terms or legitimate language.
- Step 5: Attach Government RTI Fee as IPO/DD/MO and so on as pertinent with the RTI Application.
Step 6: You can likewise request an investigation of public works done in your town Adlipur, At the end mention your address appropriately.
Step 7: Undersign the application, remember to take a copy for your future references. At the end of the application make a declaration that you are an Indian resident.
Mode of payment of RTI fee for apply RTI online mokhagaon bakavand bastar central govt
Your RTI Application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for Central govt. The application fee is Rs.10/- to be paid by Bank's Demand Draft or Pay Order [Banker's Cheque] or Indian Postal Order or in Cash against receipt. Applicants holding BPL(Below Poverty Line) certificate do not have to pay any application fee.
Information in A-3 or A-4 size paper - Rs.2 per page,
Large size: actual cost,
Publications: actual cost.
CD: Rs.50/- per CD.
Inspection: Rs.10/- for first hour and Rs.5/- for every 15 minutes or part thereof thereafter.
In the case of maps and plans etc. the fee shall be fixed by the concerned PIO in each case depending upon the cost of labour and material required to be employed.
The amount of fee shall be deposited in the following head of account: "Receipts under Right to Information Act, 2005."
Some Other RTI Issues
- File RTI mokhagaon, bakavand, bastar, central govt for Industrial development issues: Industry Development Council answerable under the RTI Act.
- Passport verification issues: File an RTI application for passport verification
- the Cost of projects undertaken by the MLA and MP: Get information on allocation of funds used by MLA/MP of mokhagaon, bakavand, bastar, central govt
- MNREGA works details: File an RTI application for MNREGA Scam in mokhagaon, bakavand, bastar, central govt .
- against Pradhan / Mukhiya / local representatives: File RTI to know the Cost of projects undertaken by the Pradhan/Mukhiya/local representatives.
- mokhagaon, bakavand, bastar, central govt in Municipal Corporation: RTI for Water problems shortage and sewer problems.
- MDM issues: File RTI Online for corruption in Mid Day Meal.
- against MLA and MP: File RTI mokhagaon, bakavand, bastar, central govt to know the Cost of projects undertaken by the MLA and MP.
- Government Hospital: File RTI mokhagaon, bakavand, bastar, central govt for Health and sanitation
- Birth / death certificate: File RTI for Birth and death certificate issues in Municipal Corporation mokhagaon, bakavand, bastar, central govt.
- Education: RTI for Education, at primary middle and secondary levels of school.
- Housing development issues: File RTI for Housing development issues in mokhagaon, bakavand, bastar, central govt.
- PF return : File an RTI Online to Get The Status of Your EPF Withdrawal or EPF Transfer Request in mokhagaon, bakavand, bastar, central govt.
- Police complaint: Filed RTI for police complaint, but did not get any response for a long time.
- Gram Panchayat Rural and Panchayati Raj : Right to Information mokhagaon, bakavand, bastar, central govt for Gram Panchayat Rural and Panchayati Raj and Rural Development work.
- For gov location collector office :File RTI land records or property details with pin code in mokhagaon, bakavand, bastar, central govt.
RTI In Blocks / Sub-Districts Of mokhagaon, bakavand, bastar, central govt
RTI in Blocks villages of bakavand bastar central govt
Format For bakavand, bastar, central govt
RTI Act, 2005 doesn't give a particular Format. You can write Application in any Format.For your benefit, we are giving a basic example of Application Format. Simply draft your application according to design and append IPO or DD according to requirement and send it to the concerned PIO.
Sample Format for Normal Application
Sample Format- First Appeal
Sample Format- Second Appeal
If still you face trouble in drafting RTI application, at that point take our help in filing RTI online. Simply click on the Apply Now and Fill the RTI Application Form. We will file your RTI for Central govt.