The right of each person to get significant information from any government office is known as the Right to Information or RTI. In only 30 days, you will get a reply from the legislature about your question. The Right to Information likewise has the information an individual may require from the EPFO too, making it obligatory for even the EPFO to reply to the RTI application, and give the individual the information they require. To file an RTI application an individual should follow the below steps:
File RTI Online for EPFO | RTI Online application | Check RTI Status Online | How to apply rti online | RTI Online
How to file an RTI application for EPFO
Fill out an RTI application and mention your issue. The application must be in the below format:
- The subject must be clearly defined.
- The application must be addressed to the CPIO (Central Public Information Officer), EPFO, and also must have the complete PF office address mentioned on RTI Application.
- You should also include all your details like;
a. Your Full Name
b. Your Complete Address
c. Phone Number
d. Email Address
e. EPF Account Number
- Now, you can ask the questions related to your EPF withdrawal and transfer.
- Make Clear Declaration in this format: “I do hereby declare that I am a citizen of India. All the information provided above is correct according to my knowledge. I request you to ensure that the requested information is provided before 30 day period after you have received the application”
- After declaration, make a payment of the RTI application by DD/IPO/MO and so on. Attach this with RTI Application
- Sign your RTI Application and must clearly mention your Name, Place where you residing and Date.
- Send the RTI Application to EPFO Department
Can this process be done online?
Yes, if you would like to avoid this hassle then you can file EPFO RTI online through RTI Guru. RTI Guru will help you throughout the process of filing EPFO RTI Online.
Some Trending Question About file an rti application for epfo
- Can I ask salary details be given under RTI?
- Can an employee ask for information under RTI from the employer?
- Are salary details confidential?
- Can I ask salary slip in RTI?
- Can anybody ask for the salary of a government employee through the RTI?
- Can anyone ask about the salary of a private teacher through RTI?
- Can you guide me on the RTI process for PF transfer? It's been pending for more than a year now.
- How can I get my husband's salary details through RTI?
- Can I get to know the salaries and designation of a government employee under RTI?
- How long does it take for PF to get transferred from one employer to another?
- Can I get my husband’s income tax returns through RTI?
- Can a legally wedded wife file an RTI to know the passport number and salary details of her husband in an ongoing court case?
- How to write RTI for EPFO?
- Does EPFO come under RTI Act?
- Can a govt employee ask information under RTI?